1. Hello Guest! Did you know we're having a 75% OFF SALE? Support us here!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Did you know we're looking for staff members? Make sure to apply here!

Dismiss Notice

Staff application for the role of mod

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Ashy247, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Ashy247

Ashy247 New Member

Minecraft Username:Ashy247
    Do you have a working & clear microphone?:no
    Have you supported the server by donating (doesn't affect application significantly)?:no
    On average, how much time do you spend on the server daily?:2-4hours
    How much time can you dedicate to staffing the server? (Please take into account school, work, and other activities! We do not expect you to make Minecraft your life!):alot of times due to the fact that i own my server and a staff member on other server
    Please list your experience as a staff member on other networks. If you do not have any experience, please list traits that you have that show good leadership skills and maturity:I am currently staff on a server 44mc.net ( I am an helper) i am admin on 1 other server shady realm i have been co-owner, mod, builder and helper. i know my role good there isnt alot of detail but hopefully this dosent decrease the chance of my role as a mod. and also i know many skills as far from my current role to co-owner i bring joy and happiness to the team i am a default player who really wants to play the server and make it a really good server.
    What separates you from other applicants?: that i realize when something and get straight on the thing thats been sent out to staff chat or discord
    Why do you want staff on the server?: I want to be Mod for several reasons. I don't want Mod just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being Mod would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want Mod is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot. The third reason why I'd like helper is to help other staff members. Normally, you would see in most applications that they only want to help players, but sometimes staff need a hand too, like building or testing maps, new mini-games and plugins. I tried managing a whole server by myself and it was really difficult, but with the help of a few extra people, my job ended up being a whole lot easier. Also I would like to be a Mod, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a Mod on OriginMC has been an ambition of mine for approximately a few weeks when I have heard about it, But I believe I have really adapted to OriginMC. I actively play on the server, and am exceptionally active on the forums, as you might be able to tell. The Mod position is filled with great perks to improve the Mod society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of minemania
    What do you think you can add to the staff team and the server?: depends to what needs adding
    You agree that you did not plagiarize, self-plagiarize, or received significant help on your application. You also agree that all the information you put on this application is valid (YES/NO):YES

2. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

- barely online
    - can only be staff on one server
    - not enough information
    - already has an application

3. Ashy247

Ashy247 New Member

CAn you actually stop commenting the owner can do is job you know! And whats with the only one server staff thing LIKE BOY

4. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

Why the hate, and if you're staff on another server then how would u have enough time to do this?

5. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

And I'm trying to make it easier for him