1. Hello Guest! Did you know we're having a 75% OFF SALE? Support us here!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Did you know we're looking for staff members? Make sure to apply here!

Dismiss Notice

My Staff application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by cryptictank, Jan 4, 2019.

1. cryptictank

cryptictank New Member

Minecraft Username: cryptictank
    Do you have a working & clear microphone?: yes blue snowball
    Have you supported the server by donating (doesn't affect application significantly)?: not yet but will soon.
    On average, how much time do you spend on the server daily?: I love this server so about 3-5hors a day on the server. (as much as I can.)
    How much time can you dedicate to staffing the server? (Please take into account school, work, and other activities! We do not expect you to make Minecraft your life!): I can dedicate most my time after school to the server and on the weekends about 3-5 hours.
    Please list your experience as a staff member on other networks. If you do not have any experience, please list traits that you have that show good leadership skills and maturity: I use to co-own a server about a year ago witch shut down due to insufficient payment funds from owner. I also have had helper or mod on many other servers.
    What separates you from other applicants?: what separates me you ask? what separates me is the fact that I have lots of experience as staff on other servers and I am well experienced with the rules of skyblock and many other game modes. I am also very dedicated to the servers that I can help the most.
    Why do you want staff on the server?: I want to have staff on this server as it has just opened and I wish to help it as much as I can. I will do my best to help this community grow as it claims it name as a popular server throughout the Minecraft community.
    What do you think you can add to the staff team and the server?: I can help with support incase a fellow staff member needs help and I will also bring lots of new members.
    You agree that you did not plagiarize, self-plagiarize, or received significant help on your application. You also agree that all the information you put on this application is valid (YES/NO): YES!

2. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

+0.5
    Good application in my opinion but could be a bit better.

ICauseDarkDays likes this.