1. Hello Guest! Did you know we're having a 75% OFF SALE? Support us here!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Did you know we're looking for staff members? Make sure to apply here!

Dismiss Notice

My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by johnhenry3, Jan 2, 2019.

1. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

Minecraft Username: johnhenry3
    Do you have a working & clear microphone?: Yes
    Have you supported the server by donating (doesn't affect application significantly)?: No
    On average, how much time do you spend on the server daily?: Right now i do about 2-5 hours a day, but i can do more if needed.
    How much time can you dedicate to staffing the server? (Please take into account school, work, and other activities! We do not expect you to make Minecraft your life!): As much as you need me to.
    Please list your experience as a staff member on other networks. If you do not have any experience, please list traits that you have that show good leadership skills and maturity: I have owned about 2 servers but had to leave it because i couldn't pay the next month.
    What separates you from other applicants?: I think that I can stand out as a person and help the community get better and better.
    Why do you want staff on the server?: Because I believe that what this server needs is some staff to help make the server get better and better fir more players to come.
    What do you think you can add to the staff team and the server?: I think that I can add some more meaning to this server and make the players more confident on what they can do on Minecraft, I can also add that I can be a good Developer. Thank you for taking your time to read this and hope to see you in the future!
    You agree that you did not plagiarize, self-plagiarize, or received significant help on your application. You also agree that all the information you put on this application is valid (YES/NO): YES

ICauseDarkDays likes this.
  2. ICauseDarkDays

ICauseDarkDays New Member

Creeping
    +1
    From my time of being on server with johnhenry3, I think he'd make an excellent staff member. He dedicates lots of time to the server, as shown by his island level, and he gets along with other members really well.

johnhenry3 likes this.
  3. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

Thank you for the support!

ICauseDarkDays likes this.