1. Hello Guest! Did you know we're having a 75% OFF SALE? Support us here!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Did you know we're looking for staff members? Make sure to apply here!

Dismiss Notice

My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Kaktus_Lord, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Kaktus_Lord

Kaktus_Lord New Member

#1 Kaktus_Lord, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    Minecraft Username:
    Kaktus_Lord

Do you have a working & clear microphone?:
    Yes

Have you supported the server by donating (doesn't affect application significantly)?:
    Not really but I like this server :)

On average, how much time do you spend on the server daily?:
    I can be on for about 1 hour per day

How much time can you dedicate to staffing the server? (Please take into account school, work, and other activities! We do not expect you to make Minecraft your life!):
    I think I could At least do half an hour. I can do more staffing if I have more free time.

Please list your experience as a staff member on other networks. If you do not have any experience, please list traits that you have that show good leadership skills and maturity:
    I had some experience, I've been accepted to be a part of the Hypixel Staff team, although I am still waiting for the last decision response. I have a lot of skills, such as typing fast with high accuracy, good problem handling, good decision making, good organization, spotting hacks, etc. Also I am an admin of my best friend's server, and I am also a owner of a Discord server consisting over 30 users, so I believe my experience can make me a good staff on the server.

What separates you from other applicants?:
    I am pretty experienced at being staff/managers in big communities.

Why do you want staff on the server?:
    So I could try making this server better, more popular, and more enjoyable for other players.

What do you think you can add to the staff team and the server?:
    I am kind to others, and I could help others. I am good at spotting hackers and I could ban them. I am good at handling problems, and I am good at making decisions. These are not all I can do, if I pass this application, I can show you more things I can do to help.

You agree that you did not plagiarize, self-plagiarize, or received significant help on your application. You also agree that all the information you put on this application is valid (YES/NO):
    Yes, I promise.

2. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

sorry bro, I don't think 1 hour a day could cut it

ICauseDarkDays likes this.