1. Hello Guest! Did you know we're having a 75% OFF SALE? Support us here!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Did you know we're looking for staff members? Make sure to apply here!

Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm MCGam3rJo. Staff Application

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MCGam3rJo, Jan 28, 2019.

1. MCGam3rJo

MCGam3rJo New Member

Minecraft Username: MCGam3rJo
    Do you have a working & clear microphone?: Yes
    Have you supported the server by donating (doesn't affect application significantly)?: Yes, Ronin 2
    On average, how much time do you spend on the server daily?: 6+
    How much time can you dedicate to staffing the server? (Please take into account school, work, and other activities! We do not expect you to make Minecraft your life!): 6+
    Please list your experience as a staff member on other networks. If you do not have any experience, please list traits that you have that show good leadership skills and maturity: I have had some moderating experiences on other servers.
    What separates you from other applicants?: I am the most dedicated, and I've been playing Minecraft for over 6 years.
    Why do you want staff on the server?: I want to prevent unfairness and make everyone enjoy playing more.
    What do you think you can add to the staff team and the server?: I put in the hours, especially late at night.
    You agree that you did not plagiarize, self-plagiarize, or received significant help on your application. You also agree that all the information you put on this application is valid (YES/NO): Yes