1. Hello Guest! Did you know we're having a 75% OFF SALE? Support us here!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Did you know we're looking for staff members? Make sure to apply here!

Dismiss Notice

Admin Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Xprowinner_FTW, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Xprowinner_FTW

Xprowinner_FTW New Member

Minecraft Username: Xprowinner_FTW
    Do you have a working & clear microphone?: Yes
    Have you supported the server by donating (doesn't affect application significantly)?: No
    On average, how much time do you spend on the server daily?: I just started going on this server today, and I found out that you guys need staff members, so I decided to apply. If I get accepted or not, I'm still going to be active about an hour or two daily.
    How much time can you dedicate to staffing the server? (Please take into account school, work, and other activities! We do not expect you to make Minecraft your life!): I'm free almost all day, I could spend 3-4 hours working with you guys.
    Please list your experience as a staff member on other networks. If you do not have any experience, please list traits that you have that show good leadership skills and maturity: I haven't really participated in Minecraft staff groups, but I have experience on Roblox. I've started many groups and got them popular, 500-600 members usually. I know it's a different platform, but I have good experience on starting new groups and communities.
    What separates you from other applicants?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 6 years now and I feel like I would be the best fit as a staff member because like I said, I have good experience on starting communities. I'm also more older and know a lot more than the others do.
    Why do you want staff on the server?: It's what I like doing. I'd like to see this server grow into it's potential and see many kids having fun playing on this server.
    What do you think you can add to the staff team and the server?: I can give you advise, get this server more popular, and make the server more simple!
    You agree that you did not plagiarize, self-plagiarize, or received significant help on your application. You also agree that all the information you put on this application is valid (YES/NO): Yes

2. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

Same for u, probably shouldn't try to start with a high rank when you just started.