1. Hello Guest! Did you know we're having a 75% OFF SALE? Support us here!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Did you know we're looking for staff members? Make sure to apply here!

Dismiss Notice

A Forum-wide "Hello!" from ICauseDarkDays :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ICauseDarkDays, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ICauseDarkDays

ICauseDarkDays New Member

Creeping
    Hey, everyone! I'm ICauseDarkDays!

Not sure what to write here, so I came up with a couple things to list about me. Hope you find them interesting!

1. YouTube - I used to do YouTube for years until the popularity of Minecraft sort of.. vanished. I loved doing it and now I'm coming back with a couple of my friends into the world of podcasting! So far it's been great and extremely fun, and I've gotten a lot of support from other players I used to game with and a couple subscribers before Minecraft sadly went downhill.
    2. Experience with Minecraft - I've been playing this game for as long as I can remember. I started back in 2010 after watching a couple YouTube videos and thinking "why not", and diving in. After a while, I found out about servers and online playing and I've predominantly been playing multiplayer from then on. It's crazy that Minecraft is actually almost 20 years old..
    3. Personal Life - Of course I'm not going to get too carried away here, like where I live or what I do for a living, but I'll tell you a couple little things; like my pets! I have 3 dogs, a Bulldog, a Great Dane/Lab mix, and a Mutt. I also have a few fish (Mark Supperburg, Roswell, Bean, Frank, and Cliff), and a Pink-Toed Tarantula who recently died. Rest In Peace, Duke. I also listen to all types of music, from classical to heavy metal. My all time favorite band, however, is Metallica due to their ability to create amazing dynamics. I'm more of a 60s-70s-80s-90s listener, though as I was raised more on my father's musical taste. I'm not into things such as drugs and popularity, and I like it like that. I know 4 programming languages fluently and can create a website in a heartbeat! And I've created 2 games: One a top-down 2D survival called "Fields of Amber", and the other a 3D FPS called "Order of Dane". I haven't released either of them, however, because of me not working on them any longer.
    That's me in a nutshell! I hope to meet everyone else soon enough! :D

2. johnhenry3

johnhenry3 New Member

Welcome to MineMania!

ICauseDarkDays likes this.